Branched-chain amino acids otherwise known as BCAA’s are widely known in the fitness industry, but have you heard of the benefits of Recov BiPeptides? We’ve put together some information on both products and have found the all-around best supplement of the two.
What are amino Acids?
Amino Acids are known as the building blocks of the body. They are the most fundamental part of our body and used in every single cell. They help build the proteins you need to survive. So not only are they the building blocks of the body, they are essentially the building blocks that keep us alive.
Amino acids are a combination of 20 different molecules that are regenerated by the body and are also obtained through your diet. This means there are two types – ones you get from your diet, and the others are made inside your body. You need adequate numbers of both types to be functioning fully.
What are BCAA’s?
BCAA’s is short for Branched-Chain Amino Acids.
They are a group of three essential amino acids:
These three essential amino acids make up 35% of the bodies muscle protein. Essential acids can’t be produced by the body and must be obtained from food or in this case supplements.
Branched-chain amino acids, how do they work?
BCAA’s can benefit physical performance in many ways
Leucine: (essential amino acid)
- Works with Isoleucine and Valine to promote the healing of muscle tissue, skin, and bones.
- Aids in increasing growth hormone production.
- Stimulant for muscle protein synthesis.
Isoleucine: (essential amino acid)
- Needed for hemoglobin formation.
- Valuable to athletes because it aids in the healing and repair of muscle tissue, skin, and bones.
Valine (essential amino acid)
- Needed for muscle metabolism, coordination and tissue repair.
- Used as an energy source by muscle tissue.
Branched-chain amino acids are great because they are metabolised in the skeletal muscle while other essential amino acids are broken down in the liver. Because of this, they play a key role in energy production during workouts.
What are Recov BiPeptides
Recov Bipeptides is a powerful dietary protein supplement. They provide a unique combination of all 22 amino acids in a pre-digested, peptide form. Recov Bipeptides is a 100% plasma (serum albumin) product. By nature, they only consist of peptides. These are the foundation of protein, and protein is essential for a healthy and happy body.
What sets Recov BiPeptides apart from BCAA’s?
Recov BiPeptides comes in a pre-digested form meaning they are absorbed by the body within 15-25 minutes! That’s faster than all the best quality protein shakes out.
More amino acids:
With 17 more amino acids than BCAAs Recov BiPeptides has countless more benefits.
To name a few:
Arginine (Non-essential Amino Acid):
- Assists the release of growth hormones, which is crucial for “optimal” muscle growth and tissue repair.
- Appears to increase HGH levels by blocking the secretions of growth hormone inhibitor Somatostatin.
- Works even into old age, with one European study showing that it boosted blood levels of HGH to three times the level seen in their age group.
- Supports tissue growth acceleration.
Glutamine (Non-essential Amino Acid):
- Helps build and maintain muscle tissue.
- Helps prevent muscle wasting that can accompany prolonged bed rest or diseases.
- Can minimize the breakdown of muscle tissue and improve protein metabolism.
- Glutamine’s cell-volumizing effects have also been shown in several studies. A recent study showed up to a 400% increase in growth-hormone levels when a free-form L-glutamine supplement was consumed!
- Considered essential for repair and recovery
Glycine (Non-essential Amino Acid):
- Retards muscle degeneration.
- Improves glycogen storage, thus freeing up glucose for energy needs.
- Useful for repairing damaged tissue and promotes healing.
- Facilitates the release of oxygen for the cell-making process.
- key role in the manufacturing of hormones.
- Increases Human Growth Hormones in the serum.
- Useful in increasing output in exercise workouts.
- A major promoter of muscle growth and therefore muscle development.
To see all 20 amino acids and their benefits click ‘HERE‘
Make the change today!
If you’re looking to get serious with your performance, start taking Recov BiPeptides today! And if you’re taking a BCAA’s supplement and want added benefits, consider changing to BiPeptides. You will not look back!!