The benefits of Recov BiPeptides occur through the 22 Amino acids in the ingredient list. These amino acids are incredible molecules that occur naturally in every cell of every living thing. They play a critical role in the benefits of Recov BiPeptides as the building blocks of protein. Altogether there are 22 different amino acids found in protein. There are two types of amino acids:
Non-Essential Amino Acids – (Made by The Body)
Non-essential amino acids can be synthesized by the body through a process called translation.
Essential Amino Acids – (Obtained from Food)
Essential amino acids are those your body cannot manufacture and are therefore required in the foods you eat.
Below is a list of the Amino Acid active ingredients which clearly shows the benefits of Recov BiPeptides
Alanine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Guards against the build-up of toxic substances that are released into muscle cell when muscle protein is broken down quickly to meet energy needs, such as what happens with aerobic exercise.
Arginine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Assists the release of growth hormones, which is crucial for “optimal” muscle growth and tissue repair.
- Appears to increase HGH levels by blocking the secretions of growth hormone inhibitor Somatostatin.
- Works even into old age, with one European study showing that it boosted blood levels of HGH to three times the level seen in their age group.
- Supports tissue growth acceleration.
Aspartic Acid (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Increases stamina and is good for chronic fatigue and depression.
Cysteine & Cystine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Promotes the burning of fat and the building of muscle.
Glutamine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Helps build and maintain muscle tissue.
- Helps prevent muscle wasting that can accompany prolonged bed rest or diseases.
- Can minimize the breakdown of muscle tissue and improve protein metabolism.
- Glutamine’s cell-volumizing effects have also been shown in several studies. A recent study showed up to a 400% increase in growth-hormone levels when a free-form L-glutamine supplement was consumed!
- Considered essential for repair and recovery
Glycine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Retards muscle degeneration.
- Improves glycogen storage, thus freeing up glucose for energy needs.
- Useful for repairing damaged tissue and promotes healing.
- Facilitates the release of oxygen for the cell-making process.
- key role in manufacturing of hormones.
- Increases Human Growth Hormones in the serum.
- Help release more HGH.
- Useful in increasing output in exercise workouts.
- Speeds the healing of wounds.
- Major promoter of muscle growth and therefore muscle development.
- Plays a key role in the development and quality of our skeletal muscles, tissues, and structural integrity.
Ornithine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Helps to prompt the release of growth hormones, which promotes the metabolism of excess body fat (this effect is enhanced if combined with Arginine and Carnitine).
- Stimulates insulin secretion and helps insulin work as an anabolic (muscle building) hormone.
- Necessary for lean muscle mass.
- Promotes muscle-building activity in the body by increasing levels of anabolic(growth-promoting) hormones such as insulin and growth hormone.
Serine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Needed for the proper growth of muscle.
Taurine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Protect from radicals which cause cell oxidation.
- Helps physical and mental performance in cases of temporary stress.
- Helps to delay the onset of fatigue.
- Enhances endurance and helps to maintain peak effort during times of high physical demand.
Tyrosine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Used by the thyroid gland to produce Thyroxine which is a vital hormone involved in helping to heal and repairing skin and tissue.
- Regulating growth, metabolism, skin health and mental state.
- Helps maintain physical and mental concentration in cases of temporary stress.
Histidine (Essential Amino Acid)
- Essential for the growth and repair of tissues.
Isoleucine (Essential Amino Acid)
- Needed for hemoglobin formation.
- Valuable to athletes because it aids in the healing and repair of muscle tissue, skin and bones.
Leucine (Essential Amino Acid)
- Works with Isoleucine and Valine to promote the healing of muscle tissue, skin, and bones.
- Aids in increasing growth hormone production.
Lysine (Essential Amino Acid)
- Works with other essential amino acids to maintain growth, lean body mass, and the body’s store of nitrogen.
A deficiency could result in fatigue, lack of concentration, irritability, bloodshot eyes, retarded growth, hair loss,
Methionine (Essential Amino Acid)
- Helps diminish muscle and therefore weakness.
Threonine (Essential Amino Acid)
- Helps maintain proper protein balance in the body.
Tryptophan (Essential Amino Acid)
- Helps maintain proper protein and balance in the body.
Valine (Essential Amino Acid)
- Needed for muscle metabolism, coordination and tissue repair.
- Used as an energy source by muscle tissue.
The benefits of Recov BiPeptides don’t end here. Recov is already in a pre-digested form. Meaning it is releast into the body in 15 – 25 minutes. This you to take full advantage of the 2-hour anabolic window after