What are Recov Bipeptides?
When orally digested, the peptides are recognized by the stomach and fast-tracked into the bloodstream where immediate production of systemic protein begins.
Absorbance in 15 – 25 minutes is ensured. This enables you take full advantage of the 2-hour anabolic window after workout and optimize recovery and muscle growth.
Importance of supplementing Recov Bipeptides
Studies show that even a slightly lowered serum albumin level in the blood is translated in a decrease of power and loss of muscle mass. By taking RECOV Bipeptides made from 100% serum albumin you can quickly load up and perform, grow and recover.
Nine out of 10 people have a protein deficiency. You only grow and perform on proteins digested, not ingested.
Directions for use:
Normal usage: Supplement the first two weeks 3 tablets twice a day (6 tablets per day total). After two weeks dosage may be lowered to 2 tablets twice a day.
Heavy usage and for pro athletes during season: 6 – 20 tablets per day. Dividing the product during the day is recommended. Pre training and post training is advantageous.
In cases of abnormal sweating lower the dosage.
Pack size; 75 gram, 180 tablets of 500 mg.
Basic information on protein
Why Is Protein Important?
- It provides structure, function, and organization
- It is in our skin (collagen), nails and hair (keratin)
- It is in our blood, lymph, and plasma
- It enables our muscles to contract.
- It provides integrity to the walls of our intestines.
- It fights infection in our body and repairs any tissue damage that occurs.
- It is in our bone and brain cells.
- It makes the enzymes that digest our food, repair damaged DNA, and regulate all chemical reactions in our body.
- It forms lung cells and carries oxygen to cells.
- It removes toxins from the liver.
- It makes up all neurotransmitters except one.
- It maintains a proper pressure differential between the fluid inside and outside of our cells.
- It makes 95 percent of all hormones in the body as well as carrying hormones, vitamins, fatty acids and minerals to the cells.
The list goes on and on. The point is that when we talk about protein we are not talking about a part of the system, we are talking about the system itself. When we assimilate protein into the system daily, we are keeping the entire system intact.
When we are protein/amino acid deficient, we will begin to miss pieces of our system resulting in systemic malfunction. It would be as if the foundation of your house started to degrade and so the walls cracked. Then the roof tiles started to degrade and so the rain came in and rotted floor. Then the insulation degraded and the unprotected wiring inside shorted out and set the rest of your unstable, rotting house on fire! Luckily the materials comprising your house are pretty stable and last for years before degrading.
Protein, however, is not stable, it is constantly being used up and exchanged for new protein in a process called “protein turnover”. About one pound or half a kilogram of protein a day is used up in this process, and so it needs to be replenished from the diet on a daily basis. Here are some examples of turnover times for different body proteins:
- enzymes: 7–10 min.
- insulin: 30 min.
- liver protein: 10 days
- muscle protein: 60 days
- In 1 year all the protein in our body has turned over.
How Are Proteins Made?
What Happens If You Don’t Get The Proper Amino Acids?
Poor diet as well as certain illnesses (such as alcoholism and hepatitis) cause amino acid deficiency. This is due to pancreatic malfunction, because when the pancreas cannot make digestive enzymes (remember these are made from amino acids) in sufficient quantity, dietary protein will not be broken down effectively. Thus, a decreased amount of amino acids will be readily available for systemic protein production.
Lack of systemic protein means the liver will start clogging with toxins, wounds will heal more and more slowly, and blood sugars will be less stable. Mineral and vitamin deficiencies occur, and hormones become unbalanced. The brain will cease making enough of certain important chemicals leading to mood disorders, hyperactivity, attention deficit, and depression.
Immune system proteins become low diminishing the effect of antioxidants in the body, leaving it vulnerable to viral and bacterial infection.
How Can You Keep This From Happening?
In a well-functioning system, the body does not over produce any of the 10 non–essential amino acids. The amino acid production process has a built in mechanism to keep this from occurring. The 20 amino acids in Recov Bipeptides are combined in a balanced blend to encourage optimal amino acid activity in the system. Studies have consistently found that a well-balanced diet supplemented with Recov Bipeptides will help maintain a healthy system.
Importance of daily intake of Recov Bipeptides
What can Recov Bipeptides do for you?
- Increased energy level = You’ll have all the energy you need for any kind of activity.
- Increased body fat loss = You’ll look and feel better. Less strain on your heart and lungs too.
- Increased muscle mass = You’ll look and feel stronger and burn calories easier.
- Improved memory = Your mind will be sharper. You won’t forget important information.
- Improved exercise tolerance = You’ll be able to enjoy a more active lifestyle.
- Increased immune function = You won’t get sick easily. You’ll enjoy better health.
- Increased capacity for healing = You’ll heal faster.
- Increased emotional stability = You’ll feel happier and peaceful. Helps fight depression.
- Decrease wrinkles = You’ll look years younger. Your friends will notice the difference.
- Increase sexual function and potency = You’ll be able to enjoy sex more.