Losing weight isn’t always an easy task, but with the help of amino acids, weight loss will become effortless. Amino acid supplements have many benefits to health and performance as well. Read on to find out how to lose weight with amino acids along with other benefits of amino acid supplements.
What are Amino Acids
Amino Acids are the building blocks of the body. They are the most fundamental part of our body and used in every single cell. They help build the proteins you need to survive.
Amino acids are a combination of 20 different molecules that are regenerated by the body and are also obtained through your diet. This means there are two types – ones you get from your diet, and the others are synthesised in your body. You need adequate numbers of both types to be functioning fully.
The 20 amino acids are categorised into two groups; essential and non-essential. You receive your essential amino acids through food sources and supplements. Non-essential amino acids are made by the body, but they are just as important as the essential amino acids.
How Amino Acids Helps You Lose Weight
Amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and trace elements play a significant role in weight loss. Whether we gradually put on weight or stay slim generally depends on our hormones.
The systematic supplementation of certain amino acids allows us to stimulate the body to produce enough fat-burning hormones. This occurs in a natural manner and in harmony with the body’s needs.
One important fat-burning hormone is the growth hormone (somatotropin, STH). We produce this hormone while we sleep. It stimulates protein synthesis and boosts fat oxidation. Overweight patients generally have a lower STH concentration, which often hinders weight reduction. Unfortunately, the growth hormone is very expensive and must be injected under close and competent medical supervision.
It is thus safer to simulate our bodies to secrete this hormone naturally. Certain amino acids have been shown to do this in many cases if enough quantities are taken on an empty stomach at night.
Amino acids capable of this are:
Amino acids are the core of all cells in the human body. Intake of amino acids during weight loss ensures the maintenance of muscle mass while losing fat. When consumed through dietary sources, amino acids perform two essential tasks in the human body: synthesis of proteins and various biomolecules or oxidization to urea and carbon dioxide as an energy source.
Some Amino acids at work for your weight management:
Lysine (Essential Amino Acid)
- Necessary for all amino acid assimilation and assists in the storage of fats
- Works with other essential amino acids to maintain growth, lean body mass, and the body’s store of nitrogen
- Stimulates the appetite naturally
Methionine (Essential Amino Acid)
- Assists the breakdown of fats, thus helping to prevent a build-up of fat in the liver and arteries.
Phenylalanine (Essential Amino Acid)
- Used to treat obesity, reduces hunger
Threonine (Essential Amino Acid)
- Assists metabolism and assimilation
- Aids the digestive and intestinal tracts to function better, and acts as a trigger for metabolism
Tryptophan (Essential Amino Acid)
- Aids in weight control by reducing appetite
Alanine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Aids in the metabolism of glucose, a simple carbohydrate that the body uses for energy
Arginine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Aids in weight loss because it facilitates an increase in muscle mass and a reduction of body fat
Aspartic Acid (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Rejuvenates cellular activity, cell formation and metabolism, which gives you a younger looking appearance
Glutamine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Alleviates fatigue, depression and impotence
- Decreases sugar cravings
Ornithine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Helps to prompt the release of growth hormones, which promotes the metabolism of excess body fat (this effect is enhanced if combined with Arginine and Carnitine)
- Necessary for lean muscle mass
- Induces the release of growth hormone in the body, which in turn helps with fat metabolism
Tyrosine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- Important for overall metabolism
- Suppresses appetite and helps reduce body fat
- Used by the thyroid gland to produce Thyroxine, a vital hormone involved in regulating growth, metabolism, skin health and mental state
Why you need BiPeptides
Recov BiPeptides is a powerful dietary protein supplement. They provide a unique combination of all 20 amino acids in a pre-digested, peptide form. Recov BiPeptides is a 100% plasma (serum albumin) product. By nature, they only consist of peptides. These are the foundation of protein, and protein is essential for a healthy and happy body.
Because BiPeptides have all the essential and non-essential amino acids, they are the best and most reliable product on the market to ensure you lose weight.
Some benefits of amino acid supplements:
Increased Endurance: Research has shown that amino acid supplements, in this case BCAA’s have decreased fatigue by 17%. This has caused athletes to perform at a higher standard when implementing amino acid supplements into their diet.
Lean Muscle Growth: Leucine helps improve and regulate protein synthesis in muscle growth and repair.
Reduced Mental Fatigue: Amino acid supplements have shown to reduce mental fatigue when exercising while also improving cognitive performance after workouts.
Bigger Better Gains: Glutamine, a non-essential amino acid found in BiPeptides, helps build and maintain muscle tissue, prevents muscle wasting from prolonged bed rest and minimizes the breakdown of muscle tissue.
Improved Muscle Recovery: Several studies have shown that by taking amino acid supplements pre and post workouts, there has been greater muscle recovery. This is because the supplements increase amino acid availability to improve protein synthesis.
If you’re struggling to lose or maintain your weight, try BiPeptides! BiPeptides will make sure you’re receiving all the vital amino acids that your body requires to help you lose weight.