From The Cells Up
How Recov Bipeptides work for you, and your bodyWhen your body experiences a shortage of peptides in the blood, the recovery process significantly reduces; if not ceases. If this process does cease, whether mid-game or training, it will result in a dramatic decrease in performance potential. A shortage of peptides in the bloodstream delays the recovery capabilities of the muscles, blood and nerves.
Without consistent peptide supplementation your body isn’t functioning at its full potential
So what are amino acids and what do they do?
Basically they are a combination of 22 different molecules that are regenerated by the body, and are also obtained through your diet. They are the building blocks of proteins and aid the body as fuel for cells at their most fundamental level. They assist the body in countless functions that not only improve a sense of well being and health but also optimize: muscle growth, energy levels, weight management, anti-aging, immunity & health, hair skin & nails, mental health mood & concentration, fertility & sex, insulin levels and more!!
Amino acids are one of most important molecules in our body!!
Peptides – Chains of building blocks
What is a peptide?
A peptide is literally a chain of amino acids linked together in various combinations. To put it simply, they are small proteins defined as a sequence with anything fewer than fifty amino acids. A bipeptide is made up of two amino acids joined together by one peptide bond, and a tri-peptide is made up of three amino acids joined together by 2 peptide bonds, and so on. As they are made purely from amino acids, intake and production of all twenty molecules are critical for the production of all the proteins (peptides) needed for optimizing all bodily functions and processes.
Nine out of 10 people have a protein deficiency. You only grow and perform on proteins digested, not ingested.
Protein – The product
Amino acids, peptides and consequently, protein are found throughout our body. Yet when we talk about protein we are not talking about a part of the bodies system, we are talking about the entire system itself!!
Why is protein important?
- It provides structure, function, and organization
- It is in our skin (collagen), nails and hair (keratin)
- It is in our blood, lymph, and plasma
- It enables our muscles to contract.
- It provides integrity to the walls of our intestines.
- It fights infection in our body and repairs any tissue damage that occurs.
- It is in our bone and brain cells.
- It makes the enzymes that digest our food, repair damaged DNA, and regulate all chemical reactions in our body.
- It forms lung cells and carries oxygen to cells.
- It removes toxins from the liver.
- It makes up all neurotransmitters except one.
- It maintains a proper pressure differential between the fluid inside and outside of our cells.
- It makes 95 percent of all hormones in the body as well as carrying hormones, vitamins, fatty acids and minerals to the cells.
KEEP YOUR BODY’S SYSTEM INTACTWhen we absorb protein in the form of peptides daily we are keeping the entire system intact. When we are protein/peptide/amino acid deficient, we will begin to miss pieces of our system resulting in systemic malfunction.
CONTENTS RECOV BIPEPTIDES PER 500 MG = 1 TABLET
|Energy||1.97 Kcal / 8.21 KJoule|
|1 tablet – 500 mg. RECOV Bipeptides Tablet / amino acids|
|L-Glutamic – Glutamic A.||34.95 mg|
|L-Asparagin – Asparagin A.||31.15 mg|
|Iron (organic)||1.115 mg|