Fertility & Sex
There is no growth or reproduction without protein
In order to maximise your chances of conceiving it is very important that you and your partner are in optimum health. By eliminating nutritional deficiencies and improving sperm production and mobility you can dramatically increase your chances of getting pregnant. Not only is the growth of the sperm cell reliant on protein, the seminal fluid – sperm cell nutrition for in the womb – is predominantly made from protein. Too little sperm cell nutrition lowers the chances of successful fertilization. A balanced amino acid supplement will help to overcome this. It is essential that you are obtaining the right nutrients and in the right quantities to enhance your success.
Supplements are necessary because even the best diet in the world may not contain all the nutrients you need to give you the best chance of conceiving.
Recov Bipeptides is a food supplement. Recov Bipeptides is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Amino acids at work for your fertility & sex life
Histidine (Essential Amino Acid)
Lysine (Essential Amino Acid)
Methionine (Essential Amino Acid)
Arginine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- used in treating sterility in men by increasing sperm count
- creates nitric oxide in the human body (nitric oxide is one of the most essential substances which influence sexual function in both men and women), and helps to improve circulation. Nitric oxide is a compound that relaxes blood vessels, it helps keep arteries flexible and boosts blood flow
Glutamine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
Ornithine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
Serine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
Tyrosine (Non-essential Amino Acid)
- precursor to epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine, three important brain neurotransmitters involved in mood and mental function
- has been used to help low sex drive
- clinical studies indicate that Tyrosine can be helpful in reducing the irritability, fatigue and depression of PMS sufferers